Improving myself on many levels.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
      Hello my friends. I hope each of you are doing well. I don't know about you, but I am excited about the news that Bin Laden is dead. That's one less monster in the world to give our children nightmares. I am so proud of our Military and am even prouder to say that I served my country.  It's even more cool to find out that not one of our Navy Seals was hurt in this very dangerous operation. Total Badas*!  I also find it very amusing that May 1st is also the day that they found Hitler dead as well. It is a special day for getting rid of the bad guys for sure. I wonder if that was planed out? lol
    Those of you that have keep up with me these last couple of years know very well that I am a veteran and if it was not for that, there is no way I could afford all the medical treatments and medicines I have to take these days. To any young person  reading this, going into the Army was the best decision I made in my young life. Not only did it teach me things I hold dear like "Respect, Honor, and to stand by your friends", but  the Army put me through college, and has helped me my whole life.  If you don't know where you want to go with your life yet, our Military is a great place to start.
    Right now, my health is the big issue, and I am working very hard on making it as good as I can so I can return to the world of doing some commercial work to help with the bills. Since January, everything has been on hold. I have constantly been fighting to stay alive. If we hadn't figured out that most of the problems I was having was being aggravated by infections in my gums that had been there for years unknown. It's no wonder that for the last 6 years I have been sick more than healthy.
     So I have been having most of my teeth pulled and filled. My body already feels 10 times better than it has in years, but I still have about 7 weeks to go before all the dental work is done, and trust me when I say I am living in some serious pain on a daily basis. I am only able to work here and there for now. I am working on some projects, but nothing that I have to push for, but the good news is this, once I am done with all of this I will not be afraid to commit to deadlines anymore and I am intending on doing a ton of new work. I have a LOT of really cool things going on, but I am not going to say anything about them until they come up. I have had several more major horror movie stars to sign on to my  "Masters of Horror" project. I will tell you who they are when the time comes, but honestly it is going to be 2012 before I can start anything with them.
   Outside of the time I am leaving open for doing cover and movie work, the rest of my art time is already committed for this year, and it looks like I am going to working a lot more with April "Chainsaw Sally" than I originally thought. She is one hell of a awesome and sexy model, so she will be appearing in a lot of my paintings. The same thing with Kane Hodder. The man is awesome and has agreed to let me use his image however I want, so he will be turning up on a lot of book covers as well as posters and prints.
    My gallery project I have been hinting at is really starting to come in focus, and some of the movie stars will be in those paintings as well. So as you can probably guess I am very excited about my health improving 100% and knowing I have all this awesome work in front of me.  If you think what you have seen from me the last few years was something, well, you haven't seen anything yet. I am just getting warmed up. lol
    Another part of my life I have been working on is my spiritual beliefs. This is something I have been dancing around for way to long, but now I am starting to do a lot of studying and research on my personal beliefs, and on a personal level, this is really making me feel a lot better "on the inside" if that makes sense.  In my humble opinion, I believe my life centers around 3 things, my art, Madison and the kids, and my spirituality. They are all connected and I put equal time into each of them. They are what really matters to me and I want to be the best person I can be, so my focus will be on these 3 things from now on.
    Madison's new book is almost done, and I will be doing the cover for it.  There will be some super big news coming along with that as well, but I will let her tell everyone when the time is right. I am so proud of her, and this book rocks. I kid you not, and I think some of the people I work with will honestly look at it for a possible movie. I am very serious.
    Hopefully I will blog again soon, and maybe have some work to show you, we'll just have to see how I am feeling. Like I said before, when you whole face is throbbing in pain, it is kind of hard to think about doing much of anything, but I will be past it soon.
   Love to you all. "May the Darkness Comfort You"
Enhanced by Zemanta